Weekly Menu  

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our dinner exchange group is going great. I am so glad that we started this - it's so nice to cook only 1 night during the week.  We've actually inspired another group in our neighborhood to start and it's working out just as well for them. 

My dad asked if we were saving money by doing this and I really think we are, with the exception of one meal I made that was really pricey (the Cafe Rio Pork Salad). We're also saving money by not going out to dinner during the week. You know those nights where you have so much going on that you just can't fit in making dinner. Now I don't have to even go somewhere to pick it up - it's brought to me. 

I have several recipes to go along with this week so I'll post one a day to keep this from being a huge post.
Enjoy!

Sunday: London Broil, Buttered Garlic Noodles,Veggie
Monday: Oriental Beef
Tuesday: Garlic Pork Chops, Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese, Veggie, Apple Cake with Caramel Topping
Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo, Veggie
Thursday: TBA
Friday: Chicken and Brocolli Braid
Saturday: Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs

Stumble Upon Toolbar
AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Weekly Menu

 
Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster